Our own Production
- What are your delivery terms for beads and balls production?
We try to keep the basic range of beads / balls made from borosilicate and soda-lime glass in stock. In-stock beads / balls can be prepared for shipment within two working days. Customer-specific products can be customized to order by request with fexible production and delivery timescales.
- What do I need to know before I make an order?
Basic specifications needed for beads / balls orders:
- glass (material) and its properties (we specialize in borosilicate glass)
- size (diameter) of beads and balls
- diameter tolerance
- surface definition (matt, fine matt, polished)
- roundness (tolerance deviation from the ideal sphere)
If possible, it helps us to know the precise use of the required beads / balls.
- What Certificate can we supply with our delivered beads / balls?
We can issue and supply the following certificates:
- Measurement certificates (according to the AQL method). All measurements are made by measurement devices calibrated by the Czech National Metrology Institute.
- Proof of composition and properties of glass according to applicable ISO norms.
- We can supply certificates of external audits of our processes and equipment on request. These can be tailored to customer specific orders.
Sigmund Lindner GmbH products
- Is it possible to order the whole range of Sigmund Lindner technical beads and glitters?
Yes it is. We can visit our customers with samples to help find the right solution for them if required.
- Do you distribute the Sigmund Lindner products from your stock?
No, we don't. We deliver the goods directly from their warehouse in Germany, which is located only 40 km from the czech border so making fast delivery possible.
- What is the minimal weight of KC products I can order?
The minimal amout is:
Rods - 1 rod for each color (cca 0.5 kg)
powder and granulate - 1 kg for each colour and grain
- How fast is the delivery of KC products?
If the goods are in stock in the Czech Republic, it takes 2-3 days. If it is a colour from the KC catalogue and in stock in Germany, it takes c14 days. We have at least two rods for each colour in our stock in the Czech Republic.
- Is it possible to see samples for each colour?
Yes, it is. We have a catalogue showing thin glass strips and it is possible view coloured glasses at our company premises.
If you want to see the samples, please contact us.
- What is the dilation of rods and granulates?
Rods and granulates have a dilation of 93 +/- 2*10-7 /K. However we recommend our customers make a dilation test before the start of production.