We built the Loděnice Marbles park in 2012. Today we have two playgrounds, each of which are ten metres long. Both marbles and petanqe can be played there.
The Park playing surface is made from gravel. We plan to extend the Park to ten playgrounds in order to organize our own major tournaments. Anybody is welcome to use the Park for teambuilding, events or functions completely free of charge. Our shop selling glass marbles is located in front of the Park and is open every week day.
The marbles park is open to the general public at any time without appointment on a first-come, first-served basis.
Owner and operator:
Husovo nám. 12
267 12 Loděnice
VAT: 254 11 357
tel.: + 420 311 671 768
1) Playround open every day.
2) Playground should only be used in dry conditions.
3) Visiting the park is at your own risk and you are responsible for the consequences of your own behavior.
4) Parents are always responsible for their children
5) The following is prohibited in the Park:
- damaging or polluting the area
- smoking and drinking alcohol
- lighting fires and camping
- organizing promotional events without the owner's consent
- letting your dogs or other animals run free
- making loud noises
- interfering with the public road and pedestrian traffic surrounding the park
In case of injury, call telephone number 112
In case of damage to Park equipment, call telephone number: +420 311 671 768